Buying Further Shares
Buying futher shares in your property is known as – Staircasing
Depending on your lease you may be able to buy further shares in your shared ownership property, up to 100% in some cases.
- You will be responsible for the cost of a valuation on the property.
- You must instruct a solicitor to act for you in the purchase of the additional shares.
- Provide us with the proof of funds/mortgage in principle.
- Contact Rosa Homes Inform us that you wish to purchase further shares in your home, fill out and return the Further Options Form.
- Get a valuation An open-market valuation of your property will be arranged by us so we can agree with you how much you will pay for the additional shares.
If you are unsure if you are able staircase please check your Lease or contact us and we can advise you further.